Tuesday 27 March 2012

Updated!!..Twilight: Tetralogy..

 Twilight is a 2008 romantic-fantasy film. It is the first film in The Twilight Saga film series, directed by Catherine Hardwicke and based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. It focuses on the development of a relationship between human teenager Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and the subsequent efforts of Cullen and his family to keep Swan safe from a coven of evil vampires.

 Edward leaves Bella after an attack that nearly claimed her life, and in her depression she falls into yet another paranormal relationship- this time with werewolf Jacob Black. 

  As a string of mysterious killings grips Seattle, Bella, whose high school graduation is fast approaching, is forced to choose between her love for vampire Edward and her friendship with werewolf Jacob.


Bella bertukar jadi Vampire!!!
ayat2 kat bawah ni best..=)
 
Hello my love, I have a question to ask.
You've heard it before, a night in the past.
I know how you feel and I totally understand,
But I need to know please if I may take your hand.
You're scared of being that girl,
Who people think has thrown away their world,
But you're not like your mother and who cares what they think?
It'll be you and me together - forever in sync.
You're also scared of hurting him,
He who thinks my being a sin.
He loves you, almost as much as I,
And you love him too so I will not lie.
If you want to leave and live with Jake,
I'll have to oblige, only for your sake.
Don't spare my feelings with a gentle loving kiss,
I won't stand in the way if that is what you wish.
But Bella, my dear, please hear me out,
I love you more than anything, no question, no doubt.
I thought eternity was a disease, I was almost so sure,
But then I met you, my depressions only cure.
You light up the sky that I always found dark,
You entered my life and forever left your mark.
I'm running out of words to say,
How I love you in every single way.
My vocabulary is large though I try not to be vain,
Yet you leave me speechless and it makes me insane!
I love your warmth,
I love your skin,
I love your eyes,
And the state of joy you put me in.
I love the beat of your heart,
And I love everything you do,
But most of all . . .
I love you.
I fear I have strayed from the topic at hand,
Isabella will you marry me forever and?
I know the condition and I will change you, I swear I will,
It'll be my venom that makes your heart cold and still.
I'll miss the blush that covered your cheeks,
Every time I was near and ever time we kissed.
But if you're with me and by my side,
Then I think I can make it perfect and fine.
You have my heart along with the key.
Bella Marie Swan, will you marry me?


Yours forever,
Romeo

2 comments:

  1. sorry, bole tlong ajar x mcm mane nk donload ni..1st time nk donload..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tekan kt gambar dinasour berjalan tu..nanti ade kua link..tp malam ni sharing off..so xbole download la..sory..=)

    ReplyDelete